Casa Yellowstone Vacation Home
Casa Yellowstone is a recently renovated log-fronted three storey town house with a floor area of approximately 2,400 square feet in the Saddle Ridge development of Moonlight Basin, Big Sky. Commanding panoramic and unobstructed views of Lone Peak and the Big Sky and Moonlight Basin Ski Area, this vacation home is the perfect year-round rental.
The new owners, who divide their time between Chile, Thailand and Montana, live in a nearby home and will personally manage your stay at Casa Moonlight throughout the ski season.
Ski Right Out the Back Door!
Casa Yellowstone has 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, and sleeps up to 11 adults (9 in beds and 2 on a pullout sofa). This Montana ski-in ski-out vacation condo is a luxury accommodation in every respect:
This Montana condo is filled with unique furniture and art, but the unforgettable views from all the rooms, make this vacation home a place to remember.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, flatware and utensils.
Casa Yellowstone is located 45 miles from Bozeman Airport (BZN). and the same distance from West Yellowstone – the entrance to the renowned national park – a must visit place both winter and summer.
- King and a twin day bed with a pullout child bed in the Master Suite
- Queen in the second Master Suite
- Queen and a twin bunk in the 3rd bedroom
- Queen sleeper sofa in the living room
- Slate Fireplace
- 6 Person hot tub!!
- 3 TV’s (Living Room and 2 Bedrooms) each with Blue Ray or DVD player
- 2 Decks; 1 huge wrap around one for the barbeque and outdoor dining in summer!
- Professionally managed and cleaned
- Custom designed and built furniture
- Shuttles to Mountain Village restaurants
Steps from the Moonlight Lodge:
- World class massages and facial treatments
- Jack Creek (previously Timbers) Restaurant and Bar (The best in Big Sky!)